Wednesday, October 29, 2008

democratic hair parting

this morning i made the momentous decision to allow my hair to decide its own part.

usually, i take out my big white comb and path it through my hair to create a perfectly straight part.

but today, i thought i would let my hair choose the part. here's how i did it:
1) bend over at the waist so that hair is hanging down. pretend you're touching your toes. i know, most of us can't, that's why i said pretend.
2) flip (or actually whip) your hair back.

that's it.

let the part fall where it may. the results were not hideous so i went to work with this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really have no choice in the matter with my hair. If I want it to part differently, I have to provide hairspray and clips and stuff. Even then, it fights.