Sunday, March 15, 2009

SFIAAFF: Day 3

1. Panel on multiracial-multimedia
- interesting dialog that would never happen in canada

2. Farmers Market
- while looking for an ATM that I could take money out of, I came across the Fillmore farmers market
- they had the usual vendors plus a naural dried fruit vendor. I picked up some dried grapes and plums
- next to the farmers market a jazz band made up of guys in their late 50s where playing some tight, sway-inducing tunes.
- a woman wearing tiger prints, approx in her 50s, stopped (along with her dog) and she danced without concern.
- While sitting on a bench and taking in the sincerity of this scene, a big steady gust of wind blew thru and I tilted my head back to let the wind clear my thoughts and refresh my mind

3. Nap
- a nap was definitely in the cards for me

4. Sreening: Dirty Hands
- a doc about artist David Choe shot over 8 years
- the scenes where David is creating his art is amazing

5. Party at Poleng Lounge
- drank and danced


head hits pillow at 3am

No comments: