And I thought: Phew! I still have time to make my first feature.
Then I thought: WAIT. I already have 2 feature films under my belt!
Evidence #1: Let Me Be Fictional
A 2007 documentary about the recording of Ladyhawk's second album was released. You can watch the entire documentary for free on youtube.
Evidence #2: Everything Louder Than Everything Else
In 2010, a comedy set in a music recording studio. This little one premiered at the Whistler Film Festival.
So why the sense of failure?
It's been 3 freaking years and I haven't done anything since.
Time to get the filmmaking train back on track! Time to get off my ass. You heard it.
A 2007 documentary about the recording of Ladyhawk's second album was released. You can watch the entire documentary for free on youtube.
Evidence #2: Everything Louder Than Everything Else
In 2010, a comedy set in a music recording studio. This little one premiered at the Whistler Film Festival.
So why the sense of failure?
It's been 3 freaking years and I haven't done anything since.
Time to get the filmmaking train back on track! Time to get off my ass. You heard it.
No comments:
Post a Comment